To provide an engaging atmosphere for the development of emerging leaders with opportunities for identifying and investing their skills and passions to benefit the Cadillac community while creating lasting relationships.
What is the Cadillac Leadership Program?
Cadillac Leadership is a nine-month program dedicated to the development of leadership skills through education, awareness and networking relationships. The curriculum can be broken down into two categories: classroom and community service.
In the classroom, participants will engage in eight full-day sessions designed to showcase many areas of our community and provide opportunities to meet current community leaders. Through these sessions, Cadillac Leadership participants gain knowledge of trends, challenges and issues facing the greater Cadillac area with the ultimate goal of becoming future community leaders who anticipate change and act decisively.
Additionally, each year the class chooses and completes a community service project that offers ample opportunities to put their leadership skills into practice while also providing a valuable asset to our community.
- Build an instant network for business through Leadership alumni, current participants, and future classes.
- Capture the skills, wisdom, enthusiasm, and vision of present leaders to pass on to future leaders.
- Acquaint leaders with community needs and issues with identifying ways of affecting change.
- Develop personal leadership skills to become well-prepared for community leadership roles.
- Emerging leaders invest in our community to improve the quality of life for everyone in the Cadillac and surrounding areas.
- Employers benefit directly as participants apply the knowledge gained during the program and take it back to the workplace.
Interested in being a part of the “Best Class Ever”? Click here for the 2020/2021 schedule and application.
Questions can be directed to Kate DeKam, Leadership Director, (231) 775-9776 or email@example.com