Cadillac Area Chamber of Commerce and Accident Fund Insurance Company of America have partnered together to offer a workers’ compensation Group Program exclusively for chamber members. Designed specifically for small- to mid-sized businesses, all active chamber members are eligible for this program, subject to underwriting guidelines. Since 1995, Accident Fund has paid more than $37 million in dividends to Group Program participants.
Group Program benefits include:
- A 5% up-front discount on workers’ compensation insurance rates
- An opportunity for long-term dividends, based on the profitability of the group
- Access to Accident Fund’s WorkSafe Toolbox
- No minimum premium to quality
- Dividends are based on experience of the group’s combined loss performance and written premium
Workers’ compensation insurance is just one of many expenses that employers have to consider. You can make it a smaller part your budget by joining a group program. Accident Fund’s historical dividend percentages range from 5-10% based on each member’s workers compensation premium costs and can range from $30 to over $20,000 depending on your premium. Since 2004 Accident Fund Insurance Company America has paid participating Northern Michigan regional chamber member dividends in excess of $2.5 million dollars.
If you are already an Accident Fund policyholder, contact your agent to see if you qualify for the group benefit and start saving today.
Blick Dillon Insurance
123 North Mitchell Street
P.O. Box 389
Cadillac, MI 49601
Peterson McGregor & Associates
932 North Mitchell Street
P.O. Box 430
Cadillac, MI 49601
Fekete Knaggs & Burr Insurance
1025 South Mitchell Street
Cadillac, MI 49601
113 Roland Street
McBain, MI 49657
Now Offering TranscendAHP
We are excited to announce that we have become a recent affiliate of Transcend, a non-profit association. This means we can offer greater resources to our members through this new partnership.
Part of their offering includes a new insurance solution, TranscendAHP which offers our members the advantage of an association health plan. To learn more about Transcend, visit their website transcendmichigan.org.
TrandscendAHP allows small businesses to attract and retain top talent by offering a robust health insurance package with affordable rates. To provide you with a more competitive set of solutions, Transcend has collaborated with Blue Cross® Blue Shield® of Michigan (BCBSM) and Blue Care Network (BCN) to offer multiple employer welfare arrangements designed as a fully-insured benefit option for businesses with 50 or fewer enrolled contracts, including sole proprietors.
Advantages of an Association Health Plan:
• Access to an exclusive menu of health insurance plan options from BCBSM and BCN, many of which are not available to small business owners outside of the Association Health Plan. All plans have been selected to appeal to the varying needs of Michigan small business owners.
• Access to the vast BCBSM and BCN network of physicians and hospitals.
• Special pricing that could lower your premiums.
• You continue to use the independent insurance agent of your choosing.
• Enhanced billing, enrollment and customer service.
How it works:
Notify your licensed health insurance agent that you would like a quote from the team at Transcend. If you’re not already working with an agent, we can connect you with someone in your area.
To receive these benefits, you must also be a member of Transcend. However, we have negotiated significant savings on dues to give you access to all that Transcend has to offer. Make certain that you tell your agent that you are a Cadillac Area Chamber of Commerce member.
A program for community awareness, networking and leadership skill development. This nine-month program is dedicated to the development of leadership skills through education, awareness and networking relationships.
Community Service Project
" Support Now